Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's a New Year - Time for Some New Recipes


Happy New Years to you! It has been a few months since my last post. Where does the time go? With a New Year, comes new year's resolutions. Many are to lose weight and get healthy! I know mine is! So, what better way than to introduce my family to some new healthy recipes. With my vast array of cookbooks and magazine subscription, not to mention the numerous web sites, the options are endless. Now, I want to eat healthier, but do not want to give up flavor and variety. One can only eat so many plain chicken breast and boring salads. When you limit yourself, it is too easy to cheat, and give up on the diet. I am going to try and make these recipes and share my review as well as the families review of the recipes. Tonight I am choosing a recipe from the 400 Calorie Cookbook. Let's see how it taste.

No comments: